Medical Literature on PE and PC - Please see my New Website

Begonnen von kgscorpion, 12. April 2012, 23:40:58

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

kgscorpion

Hi guys,

So I've been working on developing this site for a while now.

It contains original research papers and reviews for both PE and PC and provides the evidence base behind prognosis, diagnosis, treatment methods available and which ones are good for who etc.

Being a medical professional who had a PE I was able to find these whereas laymen/other patients would not be able to find or access this information (all legal of course).

Whether you know a lot about your pectus or not, you should be able to find proper medical answers to all your questions on there, such as bar displacement, nuss v ravitch, senior v junior, other associated conditions and syndromes and animal studies (those are some of the sections I handled, but the relevant equivalents for PC are also present).

Obviously the site is free, and I hope it adds to our community and people out there find it useful.

Site: http://dragonwear.moonfruit.com/#/medical-literature/4562952...

Work and monetary input so far has been put in by me and other doctors so far, and we hope if you find the information useful you would be willing to put a voluntary donation (on the site).

Best wishes